Monday, October 01, 2012

Training


Training has gone good these last couple of days, had a couple of days off, but those days off are due to traveling with my cross country teams. I haven't raced since Boston 2012! I'm not in the best shape ever but I'm not in 3:00 hr marathon shape either. Some Boston pics below! Won't be running Boston in 2013! Wish I would though, but sucks looking for a roommate! Anyways...







I will probably do a half marathon in Oct 20, 2012 to see if I can get some $$. Need to up my mileage to the 90's and 110 to get under 2:30 shape and sub 1:10. Gotta stay motivated!





1 comment:

Benny said...

ha! amazing you still have the time to get up and laugh! I would have said screw this! I hope you are good! I need to hover over to your blog and check out the pics! lol :)

  • Popular
  • Categories
  • Archives