Sunday, May 15, 2011

Iron Supplement

I've ran so much mileage in the last 4-5 years and always felt tired ....In January I went to the Dr. and asked for a ferritin test... Turns out I was anemic I started taking these Iron Pills with a glass of O.J. 



Everyone has different products that work well, but the iron product I
use is cheap and works well for me:
http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Ferrochel-Iron-with-B-Vitamins





I will just take one of those a day with a Vitamin C pill on an empty stomach.







An easy way to see if it truly is an iron
issue is to supplement for 3-4 weeks and see how much improvement you
have.  People talk about taking in too much iron and iron toxicity,
but you have to take vast amounts for long periods of time.


I dropped my p.r. of 2:30:48 to 2:28:01...... I don't know if this is what helped me go under 2:30 but I'll tell you one thing ....I haven't felt as tired as before and I've dropped my times in 6-8 weeks.......




This is the only supplement I take.....Hope it helps and thanks for asking me that question! :)



No comments:

  • Popular
  • Categories
  • Archives