Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Finally!

Well FINALLY I changed my layout! I'm stoked that that my blog looks semi professional! hehe Anyways for those of you that are wondering what the heck is going on with me? I've gotten e-mails, text, msgs, phone calls and even my sponsors are wondering what is going on?

First of all I had a corneal transplant on Dec 20, 2012 and the doctor hasn't released me! I'm currently just doing an hour of cardio on the bike! I'm suppose to be doing power walking! Yea I know bummer! Look down below for some power walking tips



by the way I stopped doing the power walking because a) raining B) long and boring




It sucks knowing that you can't run or jog! These last few stays have been a pain in the butt since I got nothing to do buT lounge around, but guess what? I have a doctor's appointment on Friday and hoping to hear good news! In the hope of good news I'll be putting some bike time these next couple of days! I hope your training is going good! Keep on pounding those MILES! :)







No comments:

  • Popular
  • Categories
  • Archives