Thursday, December 17, 2009

Marathon training in the making


51°F | °C
Current: Clear
Wind: E at 9 mph
Humidity: 93%

 6 mile warmup
5 x 1 @ HM Pace
5:18 200 meter jog rest
5:16 200 meter jog rest
5:16 200 meter jog rest
5:15 200 meter jog rest
5:14 200 meter jog rest
4 mile cooldown 


Today I charged my Garmin 405 for 2 hrs and it stopped  at 40 mins into the run. People GARMIN 405 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was lucky enough to see one of my athletes running. I went up to Marlene G. and asked to borrow her watch. I ended running with Marlene's watch as she left without a watch for her own run! <-- How selfish! I feel bad now! Anyways I did the workout and it felt easy.  I hope all goes as plan! I'm shooting for a sub 1:10 on a fast course! 5 weeks andshowtime!!

3M  Half Marathon Austin TEXAS

2 comments:

The Mendozas said...

You know, it is a good thing you wrote about the Garmin 405.

I have heard/read similar stories about the model. Particularly, the fact that something goes wrong down the road.

Benny said...

The Garmin 405 is bad gadjet. I need to start looking for better one.

  • Popular
  • Categories
  • Archives