Friday, June 03, 2011

Summer Vacations

I'm out  Let the summer vacations BEGIN!


I'll definitely start waking up in the mornings to pick up my mileage....I believe I am going to do around 60 mpw this week and that's the highest I've done since Boston! Yea I have been slacking, but now that summer is here I'll be getting up early in the mornings.



In other NEWS:


Hi Benny,

Thank you for your e-mail and for your interest in running the 2011 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. 

Your time at the 2011 Boston Marathon qualifies you for the Elite Development Program at the 2011 Chicago Marathon. I have attached an Elite Development Program entry form for your use.

To register, fill out the attached form, including payment information, and e-mail, fax or mail it back to my attention prior to Sept. 1. Elite Development entries will not be accepted after that date.



So looks like my marathon line up is all set!

Oct 9, 2011 Chicago
Jan 15, 2012 Houston
Apr 16, 2012 Boston

1 comment:

Benny said...

ha! thx! I've gained weight during this time...I'm up to 137 and I was 127

  • Popular
  • Categories
  • Archives