Friday, November 23, 2012

Life is good!

First of all let me just say that I took 7 weeks off from Aug to Sept 20, 2012! I decided to train through the rough segments in life. This past Thursday I ran a 10k in 32:59! Yes my wrist watch said 32:59! That's with little less than 8 weeks of training! It's been hard just trying to get out the door! In a couple of weeks the DOCTOR will say, " um no more running for 4-6 weeks ". Look who am I kidding? Do you actually think I'm going to take 4-6 weeks off! I'll be off the wall!

 I have been blessed by many supporters! I'd like to thank Team Mizuno Texas, Wally's Bicycle in McAllen, Jack and Adams in Austin, GU Energy, and Sports Clips! I also like to thank all the race directors that have invited me to their marathons! I wouldn't be were I am without your faith in me.

The year 2012 is winding down! I would like to say that once I get back into the groove of things I will shoot for several goals!

Goal 1: Sub 2:25 marathon
Goal 2: Sub 1:07 half marathon
Goal 3: Sub 31 min 10k


 Keep it real! BTW I'm working hard on core and upper body! So watch me trim down! :)

Here is a peek of the abs in progress!



STAY ON COURSE!


No comments:

  • Popular
  • Categories
  • Archives