Sunday, May 05, 2013



I do believe in SCIENCE and that picture up there pretty much sums it up.

Strategic planning and coaching has consumed me these last few days with more time spent on athletes. I have backed away from training in the last few weeks but it should be rewarding once I start training again. I'm currently taking on new roads, I have been blessed with many great people in my life. There are some new things on the horizon for me! I'll be tackling four jobs that require a lot of me but at the same time it is real rewarding! I can't wait for the next step!





Oh! let me talk about running! I have been accepted into the Developmental Program there in Chicago! So I'll be running the Chicago Marathon with a goal of SUBBING 2:25!



Looks like I'm gonna have to do doubles this summer in order to achieve my goal! I hope you guys are running up a storm! I hardly write on my blog, I've got so many other things in my life going on, so just watch my miles rise! :P

Keep on TRUCKING!

No comments:

  • Popular
  • Categories
  • Archives